Reading Decathalon Wrap-Up

Hey Guys,

So it's Wednesday and that means I have a new post. I will be posting on a strict schedule for the foreseeable future. I will be posting Monday,Wednesday and Fridays. They will be either Reviews, Hauls, TBRs or themed post.

For this post I will be talking about my Reading Decathlon that I did over the past week. As you know if you saw my earlier post of this Readathon or follow me on Instagram, Epic Reads created this Read-A-Thon called Reading Decathlon. This Readathon consisted on reading 10 books in 10 days.

As you might remember I decided to go for gold and read 10 full length novels....Well I did not read my gold. I read 6 books and began my 7th (which I still have not finished) within my decathlon time. Although I did not read 10 books I am happy to say I did complete those six. Before this Readathon I had not read any books this month since I was out of the country.

Now to the list of the books that I read they are as follows:

1. History is All You Left Me By: Adam Silvera  *5 out of 5 stars    

2. You Know Me So Well By: Nina LaCour and David Levithan *3 out of 5 stars

3. Strong Signal  By: Megan Erickson *4 out of 5 stars

4. Fast Connection By: Megan Erickson *3.75 out of 5 stars  

5. Girl In Pieces By: Kathleen Glasglow *4.75 out of 5 stars

6. A Second Harvest By: Eli Easton *3.75 out of 5 stars

7. Stealing Snow By: Danielle Paige (Currently Reading)

So you can see by my rating I read some amazing books. I will be doing full reviews for 4 out of the 6 books that were read in the coming weeks, But I do have to say History Is All You Left Me crushed me but than gave me hope and I loved that. Adam Silvera is a genius and I honestly cannot wait to see what else he writes!

So although I did not read 10 books, I believe to read 6 books within the 7 days that I read (3 of those days I really did not read) is a huge accomplishment for myself. 

Alright I know this is a pretty short post but I will be going more in depth through reviews and discussions.

As Always Thanks for Reading

~Pants 


Comments

Popular Posts