Spookathon TBR

Happy Monday!

So I know it has been a while, but I guarantee there will be two post this week! For Monday's Post I want to discuss this amazing Read-A-Thon that just began today. The Spook-A-Thon is occurring from October 19th to October 23rd. This Spook-A-Thon is being run by Kayla from Books and Lala, Paige from Paige Pages and Shannon from Bookerly  on YouTube their announcement video is linked below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxBp7X1oGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QmY6ceFmQo&index=5&list=PLXhCPCPOGHk4NWWv0KMwINqLQgIm_lxWi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YqnPpaSdSg&feature=youtu.be

There are 5 challenges during this Read-A-Thon and they are listed below:

The official challenges are as follows:
1. Read a thriller
2. Read a book with red on the cover
3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title
4. Read a 2016 release
5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature

There will also be  4 giveaways occurring during the Read-A-Thon,  the details on each You Tuber's Bio Description in their videos


 Now For My TBR

As you can see there are only three books on my TBR, at the moment I am only to read a certain number of books. School is hitting it's rough patch and I know I can at least get these three done before the Read-A-Thon ends.How these three correlates to the challenges are as follow:

1. Read a thriller- The Women In the Walls By: Amy Lukavics
2. Read a book with red on the cover- Through The Woods By: Emily Carroll
3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title: Between The Devil and Deep Blue Sea By: April Genevieve Tucholke
4. Read a 2016 release: The Women In the Walls By: Amy Lukavics
5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature: Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea By: April Genevieve Tucholke 

So as you can see I am doubling books with challenges and I am honeslty very excited for the books that have been sitting on my shelves for way too long.

I hope many of you are parcpating in this fun read-a-thon and as always I will be updating through all my social media as well as goodreads.

Thank you for Reading

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts