Update

Hey Guys,

So its December and it has been months since I have posted, Well My Classes are over and I am on my Winter Break so that is awesome and also with the semester over and my first semester back in the books I can see how I can balance my blogging and reading and school work together for next semester. I am giving myself some new year goals of posting more regularly and I want to read more for leasure than just for my classes and I am also taking advantage of this break to get a lot of reading done, Since I have not been able to these past few months.

As for a TBR list, I think my next one to post is in January since this month is almost over I really do not see a reason to post a TBR list. Although booktubeathon is happening this month so I might participate in that so keep you eyes open for future conformation on that. I am hoping to have a regular posting schedule possibly Monday, Wednesday and Friday. As for why three times a week? I have a few books that I want to review soon and I hope to get them done before starting my classes next month.

Alright guys that is it for now you can follow me on goodreads if you want to see what I am currently reading and I hope to have another blog up on Friday

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts