Life Update and Currently Reading.

Hey Guys,

I know it has been a very very Very long time since I have written here. No I did not give up on blogging and reading, I just have done so much since I have last posted. I have traveled so much during the summer. Chicago, Las Vegas, and Florida.

Also what happened this summer is I moved! I made the decision to go back to school to pursue a degree in English. I decided that I love reading and also writing but I wanted to learn more I wanted to involve myself more into the world of Literature and into the world of books and stories and poems and all that richness.

Also because of my result of going back to school I honestly feel like I have no time for leisurely reading, I am trying to figure out my schedule still and with exams and class reading I feel like I should study more instead of reading this book. Although I feel like this I am finally figuring out how to balance it all (this is why I am able to write here again).

Sometimes I need a step away from the heavy reading from classes so I will be picking up a light fun read from my endless TBR tile...(you should see it honestly, its bad.)

Alright so after all this let's talk about what I am currently reading...Nothing! well as of this moment I am not reading but I feel not I am in control of what I need to do everyday so I can finally pick up a book to read for fun!

I wanted to write this post just to let you guys what is going on and also to let you guys know that I am ending this blog, I just need to step away and now I am back and I am excited for the future post that will appear here and hopefully you guys are too.

Thanks for Reading

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts