2015 Reading Challenge


Hey Guys,
I want to Say Happy New Years I hope everyone had a great Holiday! So I am starting The New Year with a Challenge! I came upon this challenge on Instagram and was very intrigued and I also thought this would be a great way to tackle my TBR pile that has been adding and adding (which will have a big addition when my boxing day purchases from Bookoutlet arrive through the mail...hehe) I went online and found the list on popsugar website I will put the link below for any one  that wants this. As you can see there are about 50 challenge which end up to be 52 books (since one of these challenge is to read a trilogy) Which means at least 1 book a week. This is possible for me so I want conquer this challenge and succeed..I hope. I decided instead of hand picking which four books I will read from my reading challenge everyone month I decided to make a TBR Jar that contains the number of each of the challenge and everyone month I will pick out four numbers and I will compete those four challenges within the month, among the other four non challenge books I decided to read that month.

When I do my month TBR and Wrap I will include which books were part of the challenge and how I rated the books, it is possible that I will also write reviews for some if not all, we will see as we go on (as you could see I did do well with updating in the xmasbooktubeathon and the cramathon which I never posted information on here but I did on my instagram)
http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-Challenge-2015-36071458

Above is the list as well as the link of the reading challenge and I have to say I am excited!!! Lets see how this goes!!! Also if you follow me on goodreads you will see that my 2015 reading challenge is to read 100 books!!! Let see if I can do it.


Thanks for reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts