Christmas Booktube Read-A-Thon!!!!

Hey Guys,

So I am posting today (which I have not posted in a while, Sorry!) information about the Booktube Christmas Read-a-Thon!!! I did not get a chance to really do the one during the summer and I am totally Participating on this one.

The Booktube Christmas Read-A-Thon is a reading challenge that will be lasting from Friday (December 19th) to Sunday (December 21st) and there are 4 Challenges to complete. The whole purpose of a Booktube Read-A-Thon is just a fun way to catch up on some reading and fun challenges to along with it. There is also  Instagram Challenges that you can do that I will be doing and you can follow me there if you want you find me by searching Pantsbooks :)

The Challenges for the Booktube-A-Thon are:

1. A book with red and Green on the cover!
2. A book you wanted to read all year!
3.A gifted book!
4. Read three books!

I do believe I will be able to complete all the challenges. With the Booktube-A-Thon going on I post updates here on my blog as well as my instragam everyday during the Booktube-A-Thon so keep you updated and see how well I am doing with my challenges.

The Intagram Challenges are as followed:

Dec 18th: Your TBR
Dec 19th: Holiday Cover
Dec 20th: Best 2014 Read
Dec 21st: Bookmark
Dec 22nd: Red and Green

I will be posting my TBR on instagram later today as well as here on my Blog and I hope you guys decide to do it as well, just a fun way to help out those TBR piles which if you seen my instagram I do have so many books to read.

Well this is it for now guys, I will be posting perdiodiclly throughout this weekend.


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts