November TBR

Hey Guys,


So its the second of November and it is time for a TBR list! First I want to do a October Wrap-Up, but to be honest I only read one book and it was a book that I started in September and finished early October. I read Cinder by Marissa Meyers, which by the way is an excellent book and I cannot wait to read the next installment, Scarlet (which in on my dresser next to the other books that I have yet to read) Which brings me to another update, I planned on doing a Cinder book review but I think I am going to go on another approach where I will read Scarlet and then a dual review of the books and then when Winter comes out I will do a Cress and Winter book review together. I believe this will work better for me since the books are continuation of the story so the flow will work better.

Now onto my November TBR List! I think I am going to go a little crazy here but I am going to try to read two books a week! I think this will work out great (but you know look at October I really did not read anything, so this could be me compensating for the lack of reading the past month) I decided to make a TBR List this month, we will see if I did go off the track of this list and start reading other things. If I do it is not really a big deal. When I make TBR list there are just a casual way of thinking what I would read this month they are not actually made to as a strict order that I have to read these books that I have chosen and I cannot read another. Alright I am rambling now so lets get to it!

November TBR (to be read):

1. The perks of being a wallflower By: Stephen Chbosky
2. Stealing a Summer's Afternoon By: AJ Sidransky
3. Speak By: Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Night Owl  By: M. Pierce
5. Deacon By: Kristen Ashley
6. Choose your own Autobiography By: Neil Patrick Harris
7. I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
8. All the Light I cannot see By: Anthony Doerr

Alright there you have it, I am hoping to get through all of these books by the end of November, but I will be happy with read some if not all, reading is a passion and a past time and I love doing it and will continue to do it because I love it.


Thanks for reading,

~ Pants

Comments

Popular Posts