What I am Currently Reading.

Hey Guys,

I wanted to post and Update on what I am currently reading.

This is actually a light moment for me right now when It comes to reading, I usually am currently reading 3-4 books at the same time, but I decided to slow it down a bit so full immerse myself in every book and story line I am reading.

The First book I am currently reading is Burn by Maya Banks, this is the third and final installment of her Breathless Trilogy. Currently I am on page 140 I believe (I do not have it currently on hand at the moment) I have read the previous two books of this trilogy, obviously I would not skip to the third and not read the first two that is just not my cup of tea. (although I do not drink tea, just use the expression, but anyways getting off topic) Honestly I have for the moment stop reading this. Its not because it is a terrible book, its just I cannot seem to immerse myself into the story, characters or style of writing. This book does contain explicit sex content just like the previous two and I like to read that from time to time, but maybe at the moment I am not in the mood for it. I just feel like I heard this story line and I feel its somewhat predictable on what someone is going to say or whats going to happen. So for the moment this book is going to be on the back burner for me. I am determine to finish it just I do not see that happening in the foreseeable future.

The Second book I am currently reading which I actually started reading is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. So far I just read one chapter but I have to say, I am in love. The style of writing is amazing and fresh and captivating that I want to read more but I cannot turn the pages fast enough. This is my First Gillian Flynn novel to ever have ever picked up and from the one chapter I have read I can say that she is a new author I would love to read more of her work. The back story of me picking up this book started at Half Price Bookstore. I was wandering around seeing if anything caught my eye and also looking for books to add to my library, when I kept coming across this book and the cover caught my eye picked it up thought about it but walked away. Then I saw this book being talked about in the booktube world and still it peaked my interest, but not enough to buy the book and then I saw the movie trailer....yeah a movie trailer is what pushed me to read the book weird right? this caught my interest even more to consider in buying the book finally! In all honestly I was not going to read it right away, since I have over 10 books that are on my To Be Read pile but I read the first couple of pages and it got bump up to the front of the line. So far is good, awesome and captivating (yeah like using that word) and I cannot wait to continue the story and see where it all goes. I will write a full review on this once I finish and see if my feelings are the same as they are right now.

So as I said its a light what I am currently reading at the moment that might change in the coming days, like I said nothing is set in stone and my mood takes me to different books at different moments.

Until later guys,


Thanks for reading

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts