Friday Update

Hey Guys,

So I am doing a Friday book related update....I am not sure if this will be a constant Friday update entry, I guess if I do have something to update I will...Well today I do! nothing big or anything like that just wanted to give a status update on what I just picked up from the library this week. So Instead of buying, (which I might by later if this book makes it to my reread pile, which just basically means it is a book that I really love that I would reread in the future, yeah catchy title for that) I checked out Reboot by Amy Tintera and it's sequel Rebel from my public library. This is a Dystopian novel which involves a "reboot" which is humans that die and come back to life and basically they become super humans. The whole aspect of a "reboot" is the longer they are dead before they are regenerated the less human aspects they lose, like human emotions. This story follows Wren, who is the most powerful "reboot" since she was dead for 178 minutes before regeneration, which mean she has almost no if any human aspect that she had before she died. I have not read much I just started reading last night bu I am very excited to see the journey this story will take me. I actually do not read many dystopian books, which after the bit I have read as well as some synopsis books on my To Be Read pile and I ready to dive into the world of dystopian. 

Alright guys that is it for my friday update, like I said, there might be weekly friday updates or not. I am still reading Gone Girl, and I am loving it. Actually when I was in the library yesterday I found Gone Girl in the spanish version and picked it up from my mom and hopefully we will do a read a long with it. I have read more than she has but since I picked up Reboot I will see if she can catch up to where I am currently at. Like I said once I finish Gone Girl I will have a full review of it and maybe I will add my moms opinion in it with mine.

Thats it for now,

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts