July TBR

Hey Guys,

I know it has been a while since I have blogged! I have actually been reading a lot. If I am not reading then I am traveling. I am currently traveling and will be back home later this month, But I will be blogging while I am away.

I wanted to write about my July TBR since it is the first of July.

As you Can See I am hoping to read 6 books (well 7 I will explain later) this month and I do believe that I would complete all of these during that time.

The books above that I will  be reading are:

1. Never Always Sometimes By: Adi Alsaid

2. Goodbye Stranger By: Rebecca Stead

3. No. 4 Imperial Lane By: Johathan Weisman

4. Armada By: Ernest Cline

5. More Happy than Not By: Adam Silvera

6. Isle of the Lost By: Melissa De La Cruz

Which of those books Number 1-3 are released on August 4th, Armada is released July 25th and the rest of the books already have been released.

and the 7th book which I am currently reading, which I was hoping to finish reading by the end of June (which I was not successful) is The Rosie Project By: Greame Simsion

My Goal is complete these books and have reviews posted for them shortly before the books are released. As of this moment that is what my plan is. Plans my change, reading goals might not be met, but I am going to try my hardest to accomplish this!

I will be posting my June Wrap-up in the following days for keep an eye out for it as well as some book reviews which I have been lacking on doing (shame on me)

Alright Guy that is it for now you can track my progress through instagram or goodreads and I apologize for my blogging dry spell.

Thanks for Reading!

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts