Friday Read Update

Hey Guys,

So It has been a while since I posted something and I really do not like that I have not posted in a while so I am stated today March, 13th 2015 I will post more! (yeah I know I have said that before but honestly I have realize that I love writing on this and I do not like when I am not working on my blog so I need to make more of an effort on writing and participating more on my blog.

So Today is Friday and I wanted to do a post update as well as a reading Update.

Currently I am reading Two Novels,

1. Scarlet By Marissa Meyer
2. Reckless Love By Kendall Ryan

I am loving both books and I will writing reviews on both book when I complete them.

Also I wanted to give a tentative blog listing of what is coming up,

1. My Feburary Wrap-Up

2. My Austin Book Fest Experience

3. Book Reviews!!

Alright this is a fast post that I am not really going into big details but I wanted to update on my status.


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts