January Wrap-Up

Alright Guys,

It is this time again, My month wrap up. Also I will be updating on my 2015 reading challenge.

So I read a total of 9 books (one of the book is a ebook so that is why you do not see it on the stack)
I would have really proud of reading 9 books but I could have read a lot more, by the end of the month I hit a reading slump. Everything I picked up I did not feel like reading so I stepped away from my books to cleanse myself because I do not want it to continue! So the 9 books I read were:

1. Identical By Ellen Hopkins 4 out of 5 stars, My review should be up this week and I will post it on here.

2. Finding Cinderella By Colleen Hoover, 5 out of 5!!!!! I love Colleen Hoover, she has never disappointed. This is actually a novella part of the hopeless series.

3. Oedipus the King By Sophocles 4 out of 5 stars, plays are usually not for me to read I rather watch them acted out but actually I really did like the story and I finally read this play after hearing so much about it.

4. The Shock of the Fall By Nathan Filler 5 out of 5 stars I loved this book and I am surprised that I love that book. It is a very different book that I usually read but it was a beautiful story. I just notice that I have yet to write a review for this book so I will write a review for it this week.

5. The Distance between Us By Kasie West I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. I have reviewed this book and you can find the review in a older post or also it is on goodreads.

6. Stolen Children By Peg Kehert I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. This book was a recommendation from my niece and also part of my 2015 reading challenge and it was a nice read and something different that I usually read.

7. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins I gave this book 3 out of 5 stars. This is was a well written book but I had many issues with book and that is why it is was pushed down to a 3 stars I did review this book and you can find it here on the this blog or also on goodreads.

8. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 5 out of 5 stars Like I said before I love Colleen Hoover and she has never disappointed me and I love everything she has written I will also be writing a review for this soon.

9. My 9th and final book of the month was a book I received for Review from Netgalley Which was More than This by Jay McLean. I gave this book 2 out of 5 stars. I loved this book in the beginning it got me hooked I wanted to continue to read it nonstop until I got to about the middle of the book I began to get cliche and so unreal. How do you worry more about a guy when you just lost your family how do you move in the that said guy family when you only know him for a night? I had many problems with this book and I wished it turned out awesome because it had so much potential and also finding out why her family died I wanted to scream!!!

Alright Now for my 2015 Reading Challenge Update

I completed 3 out of 4 challenges this month which were

1. Read and finish a book in one day (Challenge # 27)

2. Read a book at the bottom of your TBR Pile ( Challenge # 20)

3. Odepius (Challenge # 47)

and the fourth I did not finish was Challenge #1 Read a book with more than 500 pages. I will read this next month with the other four challenges I have picked for this month.

Alright So that is it for now I had a good reading month but I can do better!!!! So I will be posting my February TBR and all I can say I am being very ambitious.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts