November Wrap-Up

Hey Guys,

So Here I am with my November Wrap Up! As you can see I did not make my 8 books a month goal, but I am still happy with how much I read. Mostly since I traveled twice this month (which I will talk about later!) and that ended up changing what I wanted up trying to read which really it just changed one book in my TBR list.

The Books I read this month were:

1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- Which I gave this book three out of five stars, you can read my review for it in a older post here on this blog.

2. Neil Patrick Harris Create your Own Autobiography- Which is a fun and Hilarious book which I gave 5 out of 5 stars again you can read my review in a older post.

3. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- I am happy that I finally pick this book up. It was a good read which I have it 4 out of 5 stars.

4. Deacon by Kristen Ashley- A another Amazing Book from an Amazing Author! I love Kristen Ashley and she is always an automatic buy and automatic read for any of her work and boy this book did not disappoint! 5 out of 5 stars!!!!

5. Gabriel Redemption by Sylvia Reynard- A perfect book with a perfect ending for Gabriel and Julianne, a couple that I love to read about and I am actually sad to see their story end. I will post my review for this book later, where I believe I have do a series review instead of just doing a review for the third last book.

Alright guys, So I am happy with what I read this month but that does not mean I am not going to try to beat how many books I read next month. Also I have some exciting post coming up about my trips that I took just recently and how book related they are!!!! Those post should be up soon. ( I am in the process of packing for another trip so in between getting ready and cleaning I will be writing my new posts.)

Thanks for Reading Guys,

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts