December TBR

Hey Guys,

So here I am with my December TBR (which I am actually on time for, for once haha). As you can see I am setting myself a goal this month again to try to read at least 8 books this month and I do believe this month I will be able to do that or even exceed it. (only time will tell but I think with the holidays coming I will be able to do it.) My Tentative To Be Read List Include:

1. Get Even By Gretchen McNeil
2. Captivated by you By Sylvia Day
3. The Fault in our Stars By John Green (yeah I know I have put this on almost three TBR list but I feel this is the month!)
4. They all fall down Roxanne St. Clare
5. My True Love gave to me By (well Various authors) Edited By Stephanie Perkins
6. Hand me Down By Melanie Thorne
7. The Help By Kathryn Stockett
8. Afterworlds By Scott Westerfield

Alright so That is my December TBR list which like last month I am hoping to write a review for each book I read this month.

That is it for now guys,

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants 


Comments

Popular Posts