Cramaton TBR

Hey Guys!

So I know it has been a very long itme since I have posted, but school was my full attention and I wasn't able to read any books at all other than my school books. So, I really did not have anything to post about. Now that school is finally over and I am back in the game and what a great way to start it off but by a read-a-thon. I was excited to hear Cramathon was occurring after my classes ended so I can actually devote my time with it.

Cramathon is run by Whitney or Wittynovels (check out her Youtube videos they are awesome) and this year she is Co-hosting with April or Aprilius Maximus (who you must also check out her videos, awesome). The Cramathon contains seven challenge and they are as follow:

1. Read a book under 200 pages
2. Read 2 books in 24 hours
3. Read a book set in a different country than where you live
4. Read a book you've been putting off/have been meaning to read for forever
5. A book with pictures
6. A graphic novel
7. Read seven books total

Now for the books I choose for each challenge are as follow:

1. The Picture of Dorian Gray By: Oscar Wilde
2.Animal Farm
3.Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Septys
4.Milkweed By: Jerry Spinelli
5. Maus By: Art Spiegelman
6. Saga  By: Brain K. Vaughan
7. Persepolis By: Marjane Satrapi

Finding books for these challenges was very fun since my TBR bookshelf is very large right now (more like bookcase than bookshelf) 

I hope to get through all these books next week and I hope to get back into the swing of blogging. I apologize my sporadic post and I promise to keep on top of my blog from now on.

Thanks For Reading

~Pants 




Comments

Popular Posts