February TBR List

Hey Guys so Here is my February TBR List. I am hoping to read 13 books in this month, yes that is quite of few books to read this month but I do believe that I can do it! of these 12 books two of them are for review which I will post later information on both of them as well as a review.

The following books that I am planning to read are:

1. The Body in the Library By Agatha Christie (Challenge # 21 read a book your mom loves)

2. MilkWeed By Jerry Spinelli (Challenge # 17 read a book a friend recommended)

3. Tangerine By Edward Bloor (Challenge # 33 Read a book from your childhood)

4. Before I go to Sleep SJ Watson

5. We are Completely beside outselves By Karen Jay Fowler

6. The Final Testimony of Raphael Ignatius Phoenix By Paul Sussman

7. MiddleSex By Jeffrey Eugenides (Challenge # 18 read a Pulitzer Prize Book)

8. The Program By Suzanne Young

9. If you Find me By Emily Murdoch

10. The Host By Stephanie Meyer (Challenge # 1 Read a book with more than 500 pages This was suppose to read last month but I did not *tsk* *tsk*)

11. The Great Zoo of China By Matthew Reilly (Received for Review from NetGalley)

12. Seeker By Arwen Elys Dayton (Received this book for Review from NetGalley)

Alright so this is my full list of course this is not a definite list I might not be able to read all or I might read more we will see.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts