September TBR

Happy Monday!

So Today was my first day of class, which was awesome since I only had one class.

Well Since it is near the end of the month I decided to dedicate this post to my September TBR. As you can in the picture below, I am hoping to read a good amount of books this month. Although I hope to finish all these I know that it might not be possible with getting back in the groove of school and homework. That is not to say I will not try to complete them all, I will try to prevail!
With the exception of one, all these books are ARCs that I received this past summer at BEA. (I guess I am pushing ARC August to be ARC September) The Following books I will read for the month of September are:

1. Pancake in Paris By: Craig Carlson

2. Holding up The Universe By: Jennifer Niven

3. A Shadow Bright and Burning By: Jessica Clueless

4. Cress By: Marissa Meyer

5.Our Chemical Hearts By: Krystal Sutherland

6. The Secret Keepers By: Trenton Lee Stewart

7.The Hopefuls  By: Jennifer Close

If any of you follow my goodreads, you would know that I have already started Cress but I have yet to finish it so it will be pushed to my September TBR. Many of these books are in different genres I really do not read but the past couple of books I have been stepping out of my comfort zone and I want to continue doing this next month. 

I also want to note that I did not post on Friday as I was scheduled to do, partly because I was out of town with my family and also I was going through a bit of reading slump last week and I really didn't have much to report on, but that is not the case this week. There will be reviews coming in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for Reading 

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts