#BTS Read A Thon

Happy Monday!

With only a week left of my summer vacation, I have wanted to ensure I read as many books as I can fit into the remaining time I have before classes begin (hence the Reading Decathlon). I have been in the search for Read-A-Thons that I can participate in before the chaos of classes, papers and exams. On this search I came upon the perfect Read-A-Thon.

The #BTSReadathon (Back To School Readathon, very fitting I know) is happening from August 22nd-28th. (Which is exactly the week before I begin classes)

The Read-A-Thon was created by six bookworms as they call themselves who set up challenges as well as a giveaway(Which is run on their Goodreads page). Their GoodReads link is listed below:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/195602-backtoschool-readathon

They also have a Twitter and Instagram which they will hosting reading sprints (Twitter) and Photo Challenges (Instagram)

Instagram and Twitter Handles are: btsreadathon
 

The Read-A-Thon challenges are as follow:

1. Read A Short Book

2. Read A book with 400+ Pages

3. Read The 1st Book In A Series

4. Read A Book From the Host Recommendations List

5. Read A Book Set In Summer

6. Reads A Book That's Been On Your TBR Over 6 Months

7. Read 7 Books

Bonus one! 8. Procrastinate And Watch Netflix

As for the Host Recommendation list, it can be found on their Goodreads Page, but I will list the books below:

1. The Darkest Corners By: Kara Thomas

2.How To Disappear By:

3.The Foxhole Court  By: Nora Sakavic

4.Stolen By: Lucy Christopher

5.The Sky Is Everywhere By: Jandy Nelson

6.Ketchup Clouds By: Annabel Pitcher 

7. Girls on Fire By: Robin Wassermen

8.Wuthering Heights By: Emily Bontë

9. I'll Give You The Sun By: Jandy Nelson

10. This Savage Song By: Victoria Schwab

11.Tomorrow When The War Began By: John Marsden

12. Monument 14 By: Emmy Laybourne

Now onto the Instagram Challenges, Which I will be participating in.  (Which need to tagged #btsreadathonday#, #being day 1-7):


Monday: Picture of Your TBR

Tuesday: Your Drink or Snack

Wednesday: Summer Books Recommendation

Thursday: Your Reading Spot

Friday: Show your Reading Progress

Saturday: A Shelfie

Sunday: Favorite Books You've Read For School

If you want to see the pictures I have posted just follow me on my Instagram (PantsBooks)

Now Finally onto my TBR for this Read-A-Thon:

1. The Time Machine By: H.G. Wells (Short Book)

2.Cress By: Marissa Meyer (A Book with more than 400+ Pages)

3.The Kiss Of Deception By: Mary E. Pearson (First book in a Series)

4. This Savage Song By: Victoria Schwab (Book From Host Recommendation List)

5.Since You've Been Gone By: Morgan Matson (A Book Set in The Summer)

6.Love Letters To The Dead By: Ava Dellaria (Book That Has Been On My TBR For Over 6 Months)

7.How To Hang A Witch By: Adriana Mather
(7th Book To Read)

Alright I think I have gone long enough!

I will be updating on my Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr and also on Goodreads if anyone wants to follow my progress.

Until Wednesday, Thanks for Reading

~Pants 




Comments

Popular Posts