#TBRTAKEDOWN 3.5 TBR List

Hey Guys,

I am back again with another blog post.

I am posting a TBR! this weekend April 8-10 there is a small readathon going on which is hosted by leaninglights, her link is down below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/spsauers

I want to take advantage of this read-a-thon because I really want to start to start cutting down how many books I need to read and why no do with a Read-a-Thon am I right?

As you can see here these are the books I am hoping to read.

There are four challenges with this Read-A-Thon, which are not a requirement but why the heck not!

The following challenges and the books that correlates to each one are as follow:

1. Read a Standalone: I choose Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma for two reasons. The first is because I have been wanting to read this book for quite sometime and I finally biting the bullet and doing it. Secondly, I am currently on my last year of school and I have been focusing on what would be my focus for graduate studies and this book touches on some subjects I want to study so this book would be a good reference.

2. Read a book from your recent haul: This one was pretty easy since it just came in the mail this past Tuesday and it is One with you By: Sylvia Day. I cannot believe we are finally getting this book and that it is the last book in the series! I still remember reading the first book and now it just sucked me in. I cannot wait to see where the story goes.

3. Catch up on a Series: For this one I selected Traffick By: Ellen Hopkins. I received this book last summer at BEA and I have yet to read it and I want to know the conclusions to these character so finally that will happen.

4. Book that has been on your TBR shelf the longest: Well this one is a funny story, When reading the challenges I went to my TBR bookcase and looked at which one had been the longest but I could not remember so when that failed I went to the best place to figure it out, which was Instagram! I picked Anna and The French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins. Yes, I have yet to read this book and sadly it was one of the first books that I purchased when I first begin this blog. After this weekend I would be happy to finally say I have completed this book, unless I do not get to it yikes!

Alright so for this Read-A-Thon I have decided to do daily updates through my twitter and possibly my Instagram if you guys want to follow. I also would be updating on my goodreads page as I go through the book so just keep an eye out to see how I am doing.

That is it for now guys,

Thanks for Reading!

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts