Crash and Burn By: Abigail Roux

Hey Guys,

So I have been reading these past couple of days, but I decided to catch up on the books I need to review.

I will note that this review might contain spoilers (might be a lot of spoiler since this book is book 9 of the series) If you have yet to read this book be advised you might find out things you rather not know yet. If you rather not get spoiler I recommend to come back after you have read this book or if you read this or do really mind being spoiled then continue on reading.

So let me give you some background of how I became sucked into this series. I was browsing around Goodreads and I do love to read M/M romance books and I found a Goodreads List of best M/M romance of all time (or something like that not entirely sure) and Cut and Run was near the top of the list. So I read a few reviews and saw that it was well liked 4.0 rating (not bad) so I decided to read the first book.

I read the first book and actually I almost DNF this book. It was running a little long and I did not understand how this book had the best book boyfriends or well loved couple until the car wreck scene, UGH! that got me sign sealed and delivered I was hooked the passion in just those few sentences and I knew this couple was gold. 

So I complete the first one and quickly bought and read the second and third AND fourth book! Then I had to Wait and Wait for book four, five and so on you guys get it.

Well I just finished reading the 8th book which was released last year (I usually wait a while before reading them mostly because the wait between the next book is so much torture! Well I decided to check out Abigail Goodread page and saw that Book 9 was going to come out soon!!!

So I for the first time pre-ordered and bought the physical copy of this series (I usually just buy them on Amazon Kindle) I also sadly learn that this will the final book for the Cut and Run Series.

So the release day passes and a few days later I get my book! I rip open the package and there in my Hand in the book!

I began reading it a month later, mostly because although I wanted to read it, I also did not because then for me the series will be over there would be no more books for Ty and Zane to read.

Well I finally decided to read it and boy am I glad I finally did. Ugh the hardcore love of Ty and Zane just made me devour this book and I never wanted to put it down, I was in the car reading, at Work when I could reading, when I was eating I was reading I just loved it!

There were times where it was a little slow or they focused more on Nick and Liam bell (which you need to read Cut and Run as well as Sidewinder (which is a companion series to cut and run)

What I loved though of this book and seeing how Ty and Zane's relationship evolved. In the beginning of their relationship Ty and Zane had trouble communicating with each other as well as not allowing the other see them at their weak moments but now in this book Ty and Zane know each other's fault and that makes them love each other even more.

I love that they received their happily ever after, working at the bookshop and also working for the CIA possibly. I also loved that they brought back Julian Cross, but I after reading that Preston dies I almost wanted to stop reading it there how!

This book closed many open stories that occurred during the entire series as well as uncovered a terrible secret of who was behind the plan to kill Ty and Zane. I could not and at the same time could believe that Richard Burns was part of the plan, how when he is Ty's father best friend, a pseudo-uncle to Ty and family friend to all of the Grady's. Then on the other hand I could see how Richard was part of it Ty and Zane were merely chess pieces in the world of Richard Burns, The CIA and the FBI, there were useful products that at their prime were very useful but afterwards they were just collateral.

Overall I loved this book and I am sad that this is the last of Ty and Zane I would love to see a Novella of some sort that we could visit them again their world although might not be a roses and sunshine is truly genuine and their love bleeds true.


Alright Guys that is it for now until next time

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts