UpperCase Box Review

 Hey Guys,

So I was browsing around the Internet and found this awesome website called My Subscription Addiction and looking through all the awesome subscription boxes that there are. My sister gets Loot Crate every month, so I was interested into looking to one that would interest me and I found a few. I came upon UpperCase and decided to try it out.

There are two type of Plans the Expert or Personalized. Expert is only $23 a Month while Personalized is $29 a month. The Expert Plan (which I have) contains a book that is the best of the best of that month, the book that they choose is a recent release book of the month so there are less chances that you have the book which is a plus. Each package contains a Hardcover book, A book accessory and an explanation of why this book was chosen this month. Which I love the hardcover  because some hardcover books are around $16-$20 so this is a good price for a hardcover and also the things that come with it.

So I have received two Uppercase Packages for the Month of March and April.

The March Uppercase: So When I checked my mail box and was so excited to see my Uppercase there! (it is like Christmas!!) As I open my Uppercase I first see the awesome smelling candle! (my scent was Cedarwood, Thyme and Basil which is awesome. Of course the next thing I saw was the Book!

It was Red Queen By: Victoria Aveyard, which is a book I was debating whether to pick it up or not but this made my decision for me. I love this book the cover is beautiful and it is hardcover which I love and I also love the signature plate that came with it.  

The April Uppercase box has Arrived. I have to say I love the goodies that came with the book! This month contained The Start of me and You by Emery Lord ( I have not really about this book but it sounded pretty interesting) A Artwork that contains a quote for the book and a I love Max Watson pen (character of the book) and these awesome set of magnets that contain cute drawings on them.
My Verdict of this Subscription is a very good deal for what you will receive. The person in charge of Uppercase has personally read the books she sends out and she picks what she believes people will enjoy and I think she is on point.

I will continue this subscription service I am a satisfied customer.

My Positive Points for these Uppercase Box:

1. Hardback Books
2. Bookish Goodies
3. Its Christmas year round!

Alright Guys, I hope you like reading my review for the Uppercase Box and I hope you consider looking into subscribing to this box because I think its a fun surprise to get every month.

https://www.uppercasebox.com/

That's All for know guys,

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts