Bout of Books Wrap-Up

Hey Guys,

So I did not continue with my daily update but I will do a total Wrap up on my Read-A-Thon.

So If you read my first post about this TBR you will know that I set a reasonable goal of reading two books to complete during the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon which was conducted during Monday May 11 to Monday May 18 (which one of the two books was over 500 pages)

The First Book that I read was Thoughtful By: S.C. Stephens which is book 1.5 of the thoughtless series. I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars (review is coming soon so keep an eye out for it)

If you have yet read the Thoughtless series, I do recommend this series although I will give an advisory of some might not like this series because it does involve cheating so I do recommend if you dislike books that contain cheating this might not be the best series for you.

The Second book that I choose to read was Confess By: Colleen Hoover. I started this book on Saturday May 16th around 11pm. Although I still have yet to finish book I did get to page 126 out of 306 pages before the Read-A-Thon ended.

So Although I did not completely finish both books before the Read-A-Thon ended, I did do better than I believed I would. 

If you have been following me on this blog or through Instagram you can see since January I have no been reading and finishing as many books as I would have like so for me to set actual goals and closely finishing them is a huge accomplishment.

As you seen on a previous post I have participating in #rybsat which I have been reading slowly but steadily I most likely will be posting my Wrap up on Monday Night or Tuesday depending when I can actually sit down and write it out.

If you have seen the previous post I will be in New York all of Next Week for BEA as well as a little sight seeing with my sisters. I will be posting daily updates about my experience at BEA so stay tuned!

Thanks for Reading.

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts