Bout of Books Day 1 Wrap-up/ Bout of Books Day two Challenge

Hey Guys,

So my first day of my Read-A-Thon I did not get much reading as I wish I did but I will prevail! I read about 40 pages yesterday which is not that bad so I am on page 60 of Thoughtful By: S.C. Stephens (I had previously started this book before the Read-A-Thon, hence the only 40 pages read)

Alright to Day two challenge which is being hosted by: Lulo Fangirl http://lulofangirl.com/

Character Face off: I need to to pick two of my favorite character from either a book I am reading during the Read-A-Thon or any other book and even though they are both my favorite character I need to choose which one winner and explain why they have won.

this has taken alot of thoughts and consideration I believe I have my two characters:

1. Ty Grady (Cut and Run Series by: Abigail Roux)

Pro: Loyal to a fault, Smart, Resourceful, Protective and Talented in Warfare as well as in self defense

Con: Arrogant, Cocky,Loyal to a fault (yeah it is a pro and a con)

2. Hector Chavez (Rock Chick Regret By: Kristen Ashley)

Pro: Loyal, Intense, Romantic and Faithful

Con: Short Fuse, Serious and Unwilling to give a times.

Winner: This was a difficult choice for me because these two character have made me laugh and made me cry but if I have to pick I will say Ty Grady

Reasons: When I first was introduced to Ty I thought he was an asshole and I really almost did not like him but then as the books went on I began to see a different side of him that I totally fall in love with. In the beginning I believed that Ty really did not care for other people in the sense of Zane I felt he had no feelings for him but then we see how deep he felt but hid behind is corny jokes and change of conversation in serious moments. Ty contains a venerability that he does no show anyone except Zane. He wants to be loved, He wants to be kissed and held. There are times he wants to let go and let Zane hold him with his strength. He has a strong brotherhood mostly with his friend Nick and without that he would be lost (as he said so himself) I think what I love about Ty is that even though he is an asshole he is still human and has the same wants and desire as any other person.

Alright Guys I know I am post this pretty late but I honestly have to say I was stumped by this face off it was a difficult moment to pick two characters and then choose a winner between those two.

You can follow my progress on Goodreads or come back here for my day 2 Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 13 wrap up.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts