Announcements!!!

Hey Guys,

So some Announcements I have today are pretty exciting!

First and Most Importantly is....

I am going to Book Expo America!!!!!!

Yes, one week from today I will be in New York City at the Javis Center enjoying Book Expo America if you have not heard of BEA then head over to bookexpoamerica.com

So pretty much BEA is the largest book and author event, where publishers and author get together to show their good pretty much. there would previews to the new hottest books as well as some awesome author signings. Sadly BEA is not open to the public, it is a trade show which means not every one can go.

I happy to say I have a opportunity to go and I cannot contain my excitement I have been planning and listing everything I could see and experience.

I Will be blogging my experience as well as posting pictures on Instagram and twitter so I Will keep posted as much as I can.


Alright Second Announcement is if you follow me on Instagram you can see that I am participating in #rybsat, which is a week long read-a-thon where you pick a spot in your tbr shelf and read from that point on from your shelf.

I have chosen four books to read and although I think it is doable I am a little behind but I hope to finish all four by Monday May 25th and I will be posting my wrap up after that.

Also I will be posting my Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Very soon.

Alright that is it for now guys, Thanks for Reading.

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts