Update!

Hey Guys,

So I am finally back home from an awesome trip, if you follow me on any of my social media account you could see some pictures of my trip.

So let's get down to what is more important books! and book related things, of course. So I finally finished Scarlet! I will be writing a review for both Cinder and Scarlet together (which I believe I stated that for this series I will write two reviews one for Cinder and Scarlet and the other for Cress and Winter) Since I feel many things overlap within the two books. That review should be posted later this week.

As for what I am reading at the moment which I need to get down to the nitty and gritty since I am about 14 books behind in my goodreads reading challenge and but I am determined to meet my goal then to alter it. I currently am reading Crash and Burn by: Abigail Roux, from the Cut and Run Series. Which is a series that I have been following for a very long time (this is book 9 of the series)

I also will be announcing something very exciting very soon that involves me traveling yet again but this time it will book related and I cannot wait!

Tentative posting schedule:

1. Cinder/Scarlet Book Review

2. Uppercase Review

3. Owl Crate Review

That is it for now,

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts