Birthday Gift Book Haul

Hey Guy,

So I wanted to post about what my awesome brother got me for my birthday. I received a Book Outlet Gift Card from my brother and of course that is an amazing gift and also I received the card the same week that the President day sale was going to happen so double score!

As you can see I picked out a good amount of books.

1. From Ashes By Molly Mcadams
2. Reboot By Amy Tintera
3. Love and Other Perishable Items By Laura Buzo
4. Lux Oppostion By Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. Landline By Rainbow Rowell
6. Collide By Gail McHugh
7. Beautiful Addiction By Season Vining
8. Red Hill By Jamie McGuire

I picked a pretty genre ranged book this time for my haul and I cannot wait to read them. It will be a fun time.

I also wanted to give a heads up that I will be announcing something either tomorrow or the day after. (something that I am going to be able to do that I am so excited for!!!)

So HOPEFULLY this is my last big book haul for a while since I need to cut down on my TBR Shelves before buying more books but lets see if that acutally happens.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants



Comments

Popular Posts