Updates of Readthons (failed Readathons)

Hey Guys,

So I wanted to update you on the two readathons I participated in last month/year (weird right?) So first I want to update you on the xmasbooktubeathon that I participated in.
 As you see above those were the three books I attempted to read which the three days allotted for this reading challenge I was only able to read one of these books, Captivated by You By: Sylvia Day. I do have to say though I did read on story of the my True love gave to me, but I was not able to complete all the challenges.
Above you can see the my tbr for the Cramathon that was hosted by Whitynovels. (she is hilarious follow her!) The Challenges were as followed:

1. Read a Children's Book (Tuck Everlasting)
2. Read a Graphic Novel ( The House the Groaned)
3. Read a Hardback (They All Fall Down)
4. Read a Novella (Finding Cinderella)
5. Read a Book In Verse (Rumble)
6. Read two books in 24 hours (either of those books with Milkweed)
7. Read 5 books!

Of those 7 challenges I was only able to complete 3 of them being the first three listed. I do have to say though I was the holidays and I did have family over and I went out quite a bit so I have to say those were my excused to why I did not finish. 

Although I did not complete either of the two readathon completely I did end up reading books that I had been putting off so I did accomplish that. Also I can never feel bad about reading books even just reading one book is good so there is no negative aspect of not completing these two readathons. 

Alright Guys Just wanted to give an update on what happen during these two readathons.

Thanks for Reading

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts