January TBR

Hey Guys,

Yeah I am on Posting fire machine... (Yeah I do not Know) Here Is my TBR for the Month on January!

I am planning to Read 7 books this month with 4 of them being part of the 2015 Reading Challenge.

The Books That I am planning on Reading this month are:

1. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins
2. Stolen Children By: Peg Kehret (Challenge #27 Read a Book you can finish in a Day)
3. Shock of the Fall By: Nathan Filler (Challenge #20 Read a book at the bottom of your reading list)
4. The Three Theban Play (Challenge # 47 Read a Play)
5. The Distance between Us By: Kassie West
6. Get Even By: Gretchen McNeil
7. The Host By: Stephanie Meyer (Challenge #1 Read a book with more than 500 pages)

So This is my Reading List for the Month let's see how I do. I am ready for the challenge and Ready to read all these awesome books.


Alright Guys that is it for now as I always say for more updates or more about me you can follow me on GoodReads or Instagram.


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts