Friday Reading Update.

Hey Guys,

Happy Friday!

So I wanted to give you an Update on what I am currently reading.

Currently I am reading Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover.

I love Colleen Hoover and Her writing is amazing! I recently bought this book and even though I have so many other books that I need to read Colleen Hoover's books always reach the top of the to be read next pile (hey I cannot help it...I am addicted)

Also Currently I am reading The Host By Stephanie Meyer which I have only read about 10 pages but I am determined to finish this book by the end of this month (mostly because it is part of my 2015 reading challenge)

I am also currently reading (yeah I know I am currently reading three books right now....maybe I should finish one of these before I keep adding more) The Great Zoo of China By Matthew Riley which I received by Netgalley for Review.  

I also have another book that I need to read for review for Netgalley which is Seeker By Arwen Elys Dayton  which will be posting my reviews for these two books when I complete them.

So this is just a quick post update and also I will be posting my Boxing Day Book Haul either later tonight or tomorrow.


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts