December Wrap-Up

Hey Guys,

Here Is my December Reading Wrap-Up! As you can see I actually did pretty good this month (I did Try to Participate in two reading Challenges so that did help some. I read 6 books this month (which is only two less than my month goal.  Although some of these book were not on my list in my December TBR that is how the way the wind blew in my reading preferences. (yeah I do not know what that is) 


The Books I ended up Reading this Month were:

1. Tuck Everlasting By: Natalie Babbit 5 out of 5 stars
2. Captivated by You By: Sylvia Day 5 out of 5 Stars
3. Playing by the Book By: S. Chris Shipley 4.5 out of 5 stars
4. They All Fall Down By: Roxanne St. Clair 3 stars out of 5 ( I will be posting a review on this soon!.)
5. The Help By: Kathryn Stockett 5 out of 5 stars
6. The House that Groaned By: Marie Fransman 2 stars out of 5 


Overall these were books I really loved reading this month and there were some that I was alright with or down right did not like but hey that is a possibility not every book you read will be a gem or they could be it just depends on your preferences on books.

As I said before I will post my Review for They all Fall Down later and also another review for a book I already read in the month of January!

Alright Guys, one of my New Years Resolution is to do better in posting and updating my reviews and I will hold myself to that.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants


Comments

Popular Posts