Black Friday Book Outlet Haul!!!

Hey Guys,

So Book Outlet had an amazing Black Friday Sale this year and although I was not in the U.S. during Black Friday (my sister made my purchase for me which I thankful for!!) I still was able to get some wonderful books for an amazing price!!

As you can see above I bought 10 books!!! (I wanted to buy more but I curb my impulse to buy like 20 books!)

The Following Books I Purchased were:

1. The Distance between Us By:  Kasie West
2. Luxe By: Anna Godbersen
3. Finding Cinderella By: Colleen Hoover
4. Clockwork Angel By: Cassandra Clare
5. Shadow and Bone By:  Leigh Bardugo
6. On Dublin Street By: Samantha Young
7. Rush By: Eve Silver
8.Tumble and Fall By: Alexandra Coutts
9. Fire with Fire By: Jenny Han and Sioban Vivian
10 The Marriage Plot By: Jeffery Eugenides

Those are some exciting books that I cannot wait to get hopefully very soon.

Alright Guys Just wanted to give you a look into my Haul and see what kind of books I bought.


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts