Neil Patrick Harris Create your own Autobiography! Review

Hey Guys so I am doing good so far in my November TBR, as of right now I am tentatively planning to review all the books I have read in November and this is my first book read in November!

Neil Patrick Harris is Awesome, Funny and a True Bro. I have watched How I Met your Mother and other work that he has been and I love to learn more about him. What I loved about this Autobiography was how fun it was to read it would not just about facts of a person life, it was fun and funny and an adventure within itself. I felt the personality of Neil Patrick Harris throughout the pages on the book with the true facts to the funny story the book could take depending on the decisions you made. 

The Books begins with you realizing you are Neil Patrick Harris and you have to decide how your life as him is going to turn out as either a award winning star with a beautiful family or a sandwich maker at a deli. Pretty much the world is your oyster and however you want to live it is what the results will be at the end. 

What I loved about this book was the funny stories and the weird outcome that could happen with ever decision you can make, also the magic tricks. (which of course how could read a book about Neil Patrick Harris and not think magic will be involved!)  I love the peek we got a see about Neil Patrick Harris beautiful family and how family was created (it was a beautiful insight to see how two amazing people became parents to two beautiful children) 

I loved that I learn the journey Neil Patrick Harris made to get to where he is today, his start with acting and his big role that open possibilities for him (Doogie Howser) but also how a great role like that also can cause limitation in the industry when people think you are just made to be in television. What I love learning was how Neil Patrick Harris, did not let limitations stop him. He continued to do what he love which was acting which did in the form of television sitcoms, broadway (which now after reading this I want to see him in a broadway play!) television movies to big screen movies.

Overall this was a fun book to read and I would love to read more Make your Own Autobiography books, I never heard of these book before and upon reading one of them I will keep hope that many other people make these kind of books because you do not feel like you are in a history class reading about dates and facts, you feel part of the history, the journey itself you are taking it and for that it is an interactive read and I love it!

I gave this book a 5 out of 5 Stars *****


Thanks for Reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts