Deacon Book Reivew!






I love Kristen Ashley!!!

This story is the fourth book of the Unfinished Hero Series (which will have five books in the series)

The story follows through the word of Cassidy, who just moved to Colorado to fulfill her dream of owning and running a Bed and Breakfast. We follow early in the story of Cassidy learning that maybe the man she thought would be the one to grow old with is not the right one for her and through these moments she meets and man with a lost soul named Deacon.

We begin to this six year Journey of Deacon and Cassidy tip toeing around each other until one faithful night finally break the dam of control and they begin to explore each other and learn how much the other person needs and wants the other. We also learn that Deacon is a broken man, a man who believes that he does not deserve anything beautiful in his life, like someone with a beautiful soul like Cassidy. We slowly learn after a fall out with Cassidy that Deacon had a beautiful life before it became tarnished through lies, deception and addiction.

While I was reading this book I slowly fell in Love with Deacon, I love the pure rawness and strength he represented and also that he is a Hero with a pure heart even though he does not think so. I love the Unfinished Hero Series, this series actually holds a lot of meaning for me because Knight (which is the first book in this series) was the first Kristen Ashley book I ever read and that was the beginning through my journey through Rock Chicks, The 'Burg, with a detour to the Colorado Mountains and learning about Unfinished Hero.

What I love Most about this Series that Knight, Creed, Raid and Now Deacon, they are not a conventional Hero that cannot fit into a pre-made box of what a Hero is or is not. They might not follow the law to the dot but they are still men of integrity, honor and defending the young, the "weak" and the ones they love. Boy do they are protect who they love, they love strong and protect fierce. These men are Heroes and I cannot wait to see what Kristen Ashley has in store with us in the next book which follows Nick Sebring, who if ones have read the Unfinished Hero Series is Knights' deadbeat and cruel brother and I guess how we follow will become a Hero in his own way.


Well Guys as you can see I love Kristen Ashley and I will recommend everyone to give these books a Chance because they are awesome and I can never get enough of them!


Thanks for Reading Guys,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts