October TBR

Hey Guys,

So I have not Posted since my Friday Update well, I am been busy these past couple of days and also I have been traveling (actually I am out of town right now and I will not be back home until Sunday), But today is October 1st so I want to do my October TBR list.

As you can see the Anna and The French Kiss got pushed to October.....yeah There were so many books that I wanted to read last month that I kept pushing Anna and The French Kiss lower on my to read next list. So because of that I am determined to read it this month. Also If you have seen my Instagram you can see I started Cinder and I actually only have less than 100 pages left but then I went out of town so I am not reading as much as I usually do so that is why I have not finished it (which I will doing a Cinder review once I finish it) Also you can see that I have Stealing a Summer Afternoon by A.J. Sidransky which I actually won in a GoodReads Giveaway so I will also be reviewing this on Goodreads and also on here.

Here is my tentative October to be read list:

1. Cinder by: Marissa Meyer
2.Stealing A summers Afternoon  By: A.J Sidransky
3. Memories of a teenage amnesiac By: Gabrielle Sevin
4. Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins
4. The fault in our stars by: John Green
5. I'll give you the sun By: Jandy Nelson (which I am so excited to read!)

Alright also I am hoping to do my September wrap-up in a few days which is still tentative on that since I am not at home right now. Which I can explain right now what I am going to do on my Wrap-up, I will give a quick review and rate each book I read for the month and if I would recommend the books or not. That is it for now guys,

Thanks for reading,

~Pants


Comments

Popular Posts