Mini Book Haul

Hey Guys, So this is a Mini Book Haul I had from earlier this month. I have actually since this purchase, I have been on a book buying ban since I have so many books on my TBR shelf I need to finish reading a few of those books before I continue to purchase new books. Also the Holidays are coming so I am hoping to get some books for Christmas as well as for my birthday (since my birthday is in January)

I bought these books from Book Outlet which I just recently discovered and love so much. I will start from the top and go right on the books that I purchased.

1. The Inner world of Farm Animals- I bought this book because it intrigued me, I am an animal science major and I am hoping to work on getting my Master degree with my Thesis involving in Animal Welfare.

2. The Second Book I bought I The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I actually watch the movie a while back and learned about the book so it sparked me some interest into reading it and it was pretty cheap on Book Outlet so I picked it up

3. The Third book I bought was Speak. I actually watched the movie on TV a couple of years ago and I was sucked in to the story and I learned about the book (just like perks) so I decided to buy it and read it to see if I like the story as a book or if the movie is better.

4. The Fourth book I bought was The Cure for Grief. I really do not have story for this book, just that I kept seeing it on Book Outlet and I read the synopsis and it sounded interesting to me to I decided to buy it.

5.The fifth book I bought was All These Thing I've Done, which has a similar story like the Cure for Grief but also I heard about this from Booktube and decided to pick this up (also because it would I think $.99 at the moment and hey who does not love a cheap book?)

So that is it for my mini book haul I do have a couple other books that I purchase (which were pre-order and I purchased them a while back.) Let's see how long I can be on this book buying ban. let me tell it is very hard.

Thanks for Reading,

~Pants 

Comments

Popular Posts