Reboot Review



 So This is an amazing story and I am so happy I picked up the sequel up with this one because I am already ready to start reading it! This is dystopian story follows Wren who is known as 178 and Callum who is known as 22. These numbers state how long they were dead before the reboot in a super human, although many did not believe they are not humans anymore and therefore they are treated as property and machinery. I love how fast action this story was from the beginning until the last sentence of this book. I love Wren character, she is a kick-ass girl who begins to realize she might have lost all her human aspects and emotions when she meet Callum. I did not expected a romance to stir up during the story.

I loved that Amy Tintera showed the lighter side of Wren even though Wren believed she nothing left from her human life, her friendship with Ever and her relationship with callum showed that even though she had been dead for the longest any reboot, one still is capable to love, fear, sadness, and happiness.


The only thing I wish was touch more was the background of what happened to the world, what had caused this division of slum and ricos and the existence of reboots in the world. It also was very interesting when it was started the spanish language was used which reminded me of the Elysium movie with Matt Damon.

Overall, I recommend this book for anyone to read even if one has never read many dystopian books (this is my second dystopian novel behind 1984 By George Orwell) this is a great book to start or even though all you read is sci fi and dystopian it is a amazing book. I cannot wait to read the next and final book I believe this is just a duology but either it would great to see what is next in store for Wren and Callum.

Comments

Popular Posts