My September Reading List

Alright so it is already half way through September, but I wanted to post my September reading list and Photo of my reading list. Bellow you will see what I am planning on reading for the month, Which might change nothing really is set in stone and also I might read more than I think so we will see what happens

1. Kissing under the Mistletoe By: Bella Andre
2.Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins
3. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd By: Agatha Christie
4. Maybe Someday By: Collen Hoover
5. The Word Exchange By: Alena Graedon

So those are so far what I am expecting to read or have read anymore I will give a update September reading list at the end of the month when I wrap up what I read in the month of September.

Until Later guys,

Thanks for Reading!

~Pants.

Comments

Popular Posts