First Post and About Me.

Hello My name is Gigit or also know by Pants. I was given this nickname a while back by my best friend and I loved it and I embrace it no matter how weird it could for people when they hear it, maybe one day I will tell you the back story.

I am creating this book blog because I was asked do I know my true self, do I know what I want or care about, yeah I know deep for a book blog here, but because of this is why I am taking the guts and chances to create this blog which will show case two things I love to do and I love to talk about. Number 1 is BOOKS! I love to read, I think to immerse into a story and feel the happiness, anger, love, sadness, joy from within these books and picture what these writers through their nouns,verbs,adverbs, sentence,paragraphs,pages,books and series, is using to imagination to fullest. You expand to your world and mind with every book you read, no matter if it is a classic or a trashy romance novel, you are using your mind. Alright got a little off track there but you can see that my passion is books. You would think if I really love books that much I would have gotten a degree in Literature but nope Animal Science is my degree, right? really out left field there. Anyways, Number 2 Photography, well taking pictures, by no means I am a professional Photographer but I do love taking photos and having cameras (that you can ask my parents since I probably have had over 10-15 different type of camera in my 25 years of existence) to take photos with, so why not combine the two into the blog. I do not know If anyone will ever read this but I am not doing this for money or to hopefully to get something in the end.

My best friend Naim, showed me this video and one thing stuck to me, before you try to fix the outside world, First look on the inside and not your race, ethnicity, customs, thoughts but you, your true self. The change starts withing you.

So This is my book blog I will review about books, talk about what I am reading, from time to time there might be photos of books, and book related things time will tell where this blog goes and hopefully some if anyone will find enjoyment.

Thanks for reading,

~Pants

Comments

Popular Posts