Thank you for finding my blog! (honestly thanks because if you found it you did a little amount of digging!)
I am 26 years old book lover. I live in Texas and I am going back to school to major in English and possibly getting my teaching certificate. I have always loved to read, I remember reading books more than playing video games like my brother and sisters. When I was in High School I began to read more and more. I actually stop reading so much when I got into College but then picked it up again and it exploded into having a huge library and many more books I wanted to read.
I recently started this blog about a year ago now. I decided to write this blog but I just love to talk about books and really other than my mom everyone else in my family and close to me really do not like to read as much as I do and this gives me an outlet to be able to geek out about books as well as just share my passion of what I love to read.
I hope you enjoy my blog and if not then I am happy you at least gave it chance that is all I can ask. I asked myself once, will I keep up with blog for many years down the line or is this a just in the moment thing? My answer is I will continue to do until I stop loving to do this. This is a fun outlet for me and when it is not fun anymore I know that is when I will stop.
Fun Facts about Pants:
1. I have two sisters and a brother
2. I have a awesome niece who I am happy to say is starting to love to read as much as I do!
3. I have a beautiful dog named Aria (who thinks she rules the house, *she does*)
4. I have been Paris and London and fell in love to both of those Places
5. My TBR "shelf" (bookcase) is reaching about 200 books!
6. I am obsessed with Instagram
7. My nickname is yaya pants (which is a long story, I will maybe tell you guys later about it)
8. I love chocolate
9. I have never read the Harry Potter Series! (I know! how is that possible!)
10. My Birthday is January 17th
11. I love Hummus
12. I really do not watch tv
13. I love to read Young Adult, New Adult, Some Romance, and some Gay Romance Novels.
14. I love to go to Music Festivals